Oracle's Sun Unified Storage Simulator
Oracle's Unified Storage Simulator makes it possible to install and manage a virtual storage system on any laptop or desktop and experience the power of Open Storage.
Get a feel for breakthrough storage features, including:
- A graphical interface that lets you choose which replication profile makes the most sense for the storage that will be managed by your appliance.
- Oracle's Solaris DTrace analytics, a dynamic tracing framework that gives you insight into storage performance data
- Support for various data protocols, including CIFS, NFS, iSCSI – and more!
"The Sun Unified Storage Simulator is great!! It has allowed me to simulate and learn all about the Sun Storage 7000 series box in a variety of virtual scenarios. Again, thank you for this free simulator!"
– Robert F Tayne, computer systems analyst
Click the Download button on the right for access to this free virtual simulator.
| || |
Installation of the Unified Storage Simulator can be done in 3 simple steps:
- Determine Network Configuration
- Install and/or Start either VirtualBox
- Install and Configure the Sun Unified Storage Simulator