Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g is the #1 application infrastructure foundation. It enables enterprises to create and run agile and intelligent business applications and maximize IT efficiency by exploiting modern hardware and software architectures. Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) is a comprehensive data integration platform that covers all data integration requirements: from high-volume, high-performance batch loads, to event-driven, trickle-feed integration processes, to SOA-enabled data services.
This FREE hands-on workshop highlights the strengths of the ODI Suite by providing attendees hands-on experience with the ODI 11g product. ODI is suited for varieties of data integration scenarios like data warehouse creation, master data management, interaction with SOA and web services environment for data movement and data/application migration. ODI also works with Oracle GoldenGate to allow real-time data integration for mission critical applications.
After taking this course, you will be able to build interfaces for your data integration projects through user-friendly and declarative mechanisms. The course teaches how to manage the ODI 11g infrastructure, which is based on standardized Weblogic server. Through this course, you will also learn how to build data integration projects, manage and customize Knowledge Modules and extend ODI with the help of the SDK provided. If you are a J2EE, SOA, EAI, BI or Data Warehouse professional, you cannot afford to miss this 3-day workshop. Register Now!
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 11g:
The course contains a rich set of presentations, which will provide details on new features in ODI 11g (220.127.116.11). Specifically, these presentations will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Data Integration and Oracle Data Integrator Key Features
- ODI 11g Architecture
- ODI 11g Installation and Monitoring
- Building Interface with ODI
- Using and Customizing Knowledge Modules
- ODI and Oracle GoldenGate for Mission Critical Applications
- ODI Workflow and Scenarios
- Change Data Capture with ODI
- ODI Load Plan
- Data Lineage with OBIEE
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 11g:
The labs enable ODI functionality through many hands-on sessions. These labs are based on a Oracle VirtualBox image, with software and training samples pre-installed. These labs will allow participants to:
- Have a clear understanding of the ODI 11g architecture and differentiating features
- Describe ODI model concepts
- Design ODI interfaces, procedures, and packages to perform data transformations
- Explore, audit data, and enforce data quality with ODI
- Administer ODI resources and set up security with ODI
- Implement Change Data Capture with ODI
- Build Load Plans for scheduling and prioritizing ETL processes
- Implement Complex File Processing for loading unstructured data
- Use ODI Web services and perform integration of ODI with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Data Migration and Application Migration Implementers
- Data Warehouse/ETL, BI and SOA Consultants
- Enterprise and Industry Solutions Architects
- Good understanding of data integration scenarios
- Good knowledge of XML, J2EE and Web Services
- Prior experience with database technologies preferred
This workshop requires attendees to provide their own laptops for this class.
Attendee laptops must meet the following minimum hardware/software requirements:
- Minimum 3GB RAM. 25GB free disk space
- Internet Explorer 7
- VirtualBox (the latest version)
- Downloadable from http://www.virtualbox.org
- WINRAR or 7zip
Attendees will be given a VirtualBox image containing the ODI 11g software along with required toolset, database and data sets for the labs.
This class duration is 3 Days.
Send email to: email@example.com
To Register: You will need an oracle.com account to register. If you do not have one, you can sign up for a free account. To begin the registration process and to sign up for an oracle.com account, select the "Register Here!" button at the top of this page.
To New Users: For additional information see "New Users - How to Register" above.
Oracle Platform Technologies Enablement Services
| || |
Registration will close two business days prior to the event or earlier if full.
| Oracle Data Integrator 11g |
February 28-March1, 2012
Schedule: 9:00am -5:00pm
For this event, please use the following LINK to register.
You will be directed to a new landing pad.
Thank you for your cooperation!