Oracle's Sun Unified Storage Simulator
With Oracle's Unified Storage Simulator, you can install and manage a virtual storage system on any laptop or desktop and experience the power of Unified Storage. It's an easy way to test-drive real-world storage configurations virtually.
Get a feel for breakthrough storage features, including:
- A graphical interface that lets you choose which replication profile makes the most sense for the storage that will be managed by your appliance.
- Oracle's Solaris DTrace analytics, a dynamic tracing framework that gives you insight into storage performance data.
- Support for various data protocols, including CIFS, NFS, iSCSI – and more!
Click the "Download Now" button on the right and test-drive DTrace Analytics with Oracle's Unified Storage Simulator.
| || |
Installation of the Unified Storage Simulator can be done in 3 simple steps:
- Determine Network Configuration
- Install and/or Start either VirtualBox
- Install and Configure the Sun Unified Storage Simulator