|Oracle is a Diamond Corporate member of HIMSS and exhibitor at the HIMSS (Healthcare Information Management Systems Society) Annual Conference & Exhibition, taking place March 3 – 7, 2013 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, LA. |
HIMSS is the world’s largest and most respected IT conference and exhibition, drawing over 37,000 attendees. The Oracle booth will feature many Oracle Healthcare industry solutions.
Oracle is a Diamond Corporate member of HIMSS and exhibitor at the HIMSS (Healthcare Information Management Systems Society) 2013 Annual Conference Exhibition.
Visit us at booth #4627 to learn how Oracle can help you to "Navigate the Future of Healthcare."
Learn more about how Oracle solutions can help you overcome your biggest organizational health reform care delivery challenges.
Solutions presented in the Oracle booth will include a wide range of topics addressing the areas of Operational Efficiency, Analytics and Connected Health:
- Human Capital and Workforce Management
- Process Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Finance and Business Strategy
- Profitability and Cost Management
- Enterprise Analytics for Accountable Care
- Health Sciences Global Network
- Knowledge through Structured and Unstructured Data
- Translational Research and Genomics
- Health Information Exchange
- Patient Engagement and Population Health
- Vendor Neutral Storage and Content Management
- Patient Monitoring & Data Management
Experience Oracle’s Sun Ray mobility devices first-hand and observe our desktop virtualization offering in action. See why many healthcare providers use this portable, convenient solution to access real-time patient data in the clinical workplace.
Our solution experts will be on-hand to walk you through the features of our products, answer questions, meet with your organizational decision-makers onsite or guide you to appropriate literature for further reading, and arrange for prompt follow-up post-event.
For more information and to register, click here.