You are invited to discover the power of Oracle's Business Intelligence Foundation
during these unique half-day hands-on workshops
Developed for business users and key people within IT, this half day workshop allows you to experience Oracle's BI Tools hands-on in order to:
- Discover how through ease-of-use, you can unlock IT resources from report and dashboard development and put the power back in the hands of the business.
- Learn how the toolset delivers "a single version of the truth", for complete, trustworthy and relevant insight - regardless of where or how information is used.
- Experience how to empower decision-making processes with greater business insight
- Increase productivity, drive agility, and provide a complete perspective on your past, current and future business performance
- Attain true self-service BI through intuitive and consistent and productive tools.
After an introduction to Oracle's Business Intelligence, follow a self-paced, supervised, hands-on tutorial where you will see how easy it is to:
- Construct BI dashboards and reports, identify exceptions and answer your business questions.
- Be self-sufficient with your BI without IT reliance.
- Pull together information from several sources.
- See how information can be visualised, analysed and consumed to suit your needs.
- Ask questions of Oracle's BI experts throughout.
'This workshop is aimed at business users and key people within IT that wish to, through hands on experience with Oracle's Business Intelligence, understand how to empower their decision making processes with greater business insight. This workshop will show how with greater ease of use you can unlock IT resources from report or dashboard development and put the power back in the hands of the business. This event is not aimed at developers or people looking for a technical understanding to Oracle's product.