|Business users often challenge IT with issues on trust, access to critical data and understanding of information, while IT struggles to align with business goals and truly engage with business users. |
This Unplugged Masterclass will help you solve these issues in a highly interactive, small-group session where the agenda is driven by your business needs and challenges.
Learn how to:
- Combine BI tools, performance management, data warehousing, advanced analytics, content management, service oriented architectures and master data management with effective, agile IT delivery approaches,
- Deliver world class enterprise business intelligence and meet the true business need,
- Embed informed decision making into the business process,
- Avoid incomplete, disjointed and fragmented information capability,
- Deliver an information-driven organisation and make BI more pervasive.
Who should attend:
- IT Infrastructure Managers and Architects facing the challenges associated with managing complex multi-tier enterprise architectures.
Please note: This highly interactive session does not involve slide presentations or product feature details; it addresses Architectural issues and considerations for the Architect Community. Please come prepared to take your own notes.
If you are an employee or official of a government organization, please click here
for important ethics information regarding this event.