Communications Track at OpenWorld 2012
Optimize. Innovate. Thrive.
Whether you’re looking for practical insight into industry best practices or unique perspectives on how to optimize existing assets and deliver innovation, you're sure to find something of interest to you in the Communications track. Throughout the week there are opportunities to network, learn new skills and gain insights that will give you a competitive edge. Hear executive speakers from communications and cloud providers from around the globe, including ASPIDER Solutions, Expresso Telecom, Grameenphone, KT, Orange Poland, Rogers Communications and Vodafone India. Check out Oracle’s industry-leading solutions at the Communications Industry Pavilion, including demos of collaborative cloud services, intelligent policy and charging, Accelerating Time to Market: Oracle Engineered Systems for the Network, and more. It’s all here at OpenWorld --- register today
Don't miss our live demos
and in depth industry sessions
at the Palace Hotel.
Download the OpenWorld 2012 Overview - Communications
to view Communications specific activities.
Don’t miss this opportunity to see the latest demonstrations of our products and solutions and hear from Oracle product experts and industry leaders for discussions ranging from Oracle's industry roadmap, to transformational business strategies, to more intimate sessions around industry-specific challenges.
- Join Oracle experts, partners, and customers in the Communications Track to hear customer-driven sessions
- Drop by the Communications Industry Pavilion to see live integrated Applications Solutions and talk with our experts about:
- Systems and Storage Solutions for Industries
- Digital Commerce Revenue Management
- Accelerating Time to Market: Oracle Engineered Systems for the Network
- Plan, Build, Optimize and Transform Communications Networks
- Migrating and Evolving Services to an All-IP Network
- Cloud Collaboration Services for Enterprises and Consumers
- Oracle Communications Concept to Cash Solutions for Business Services
- Intelligent Policy and Charging
- Oracle Communications Concept to Cash Solutions for Consumer Services
- Actionable Intelligence Leveraging Oracle Communications Data Model
- Cloud Collaboration Services for Enterprises
- Billing and Chargeback for Cloud Services
Oracle OpenWorld is the best place for Oracle technologists, customers, and enthusiasts from around the world to connect and network. Check out the events listed below and join us!
- Communications Industry Reception
, October 1, 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Oracle Communications Customer Advisory Board Breakfast
, October 2, 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
for more information and how to register).
Enjoy the company of your peers from all over the world with the common goals of learning and connecting.
Space is limited. Attendance is subject to confirmation.
Check out our OpenWorld presence on Facebook
! A unique set of apps offer a fan-only discount on registration, downloadable session schedule, and our speaker lineup. Visit us often for the latest OpenWorld updates and promotions.
Request a Meeting with Oracle Executives and Solutions Experts
Request to meet and learn more about how Oracle is transforming the industry.Contact your Account Representative for more information.