We invite you to join your peers from the Primavera community and hear how to Maximize the Investment in your Oracle Primavera Solutions
Mike Lawrence, Senior Manager, Product Strategy, Oracle Primavera Global Business Unit will deliver the Oracle Primavera Overview & Vision demonstrating how Oracle's Primavera enterprise project portfolio management solutions improve efficiency and transparency at all levels of government.
Listen to Mark Tavernier, Director Enterprise Portfolio and Performance Management, Internal Revenue Service, Carol C. Johnson, MBA, PMP, CMQ/OE, Vice President Enterprise Applications, DRS Defense Solutions, LLC
and Bill Gehrke, Oracle PPM Consultant supporting HHS Office of the CIO
share how their organizations deployed Oracle Primavera solutions.
Attend this collaborative session with your peers to understand how to...
- Leverage analytics, dashboards and reporting to enhance your project portfolio management solutions
- Reduce overall software implementation, maintenance, and training costs
- Improve collaboration between users, automate business process, and optimize operational performance
Our solutions support both strategic planning needs and the operational controls required to deliver programs and projects of all sizes—on time and within budget.
|7:45 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. ||Registration & Continental Breakfast |
|8:15 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. ||Welcome & Introductions |
|8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. ||Oracle Primavera Overview & Company Vision |
|9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. ||Maximize your Application Investment with Analytics, Workflow, and Productivity Tools |
|10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. ||Break |
|10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. ||Customer Spotlights |
- Mark Tavernier, Director Enterprise Portfolio and Performance Management, Internal Revenue Service
- Carol C. Johnson, MBA, PMP, CMQ/OE, Vice President Enterprise Applications, DRS Defense Solutions, LLC
- Bill Gehrke, Oracle PPM Consultant supporting HHS Office of the CIO
|11:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. ||Customer Roundtable and Feedback |
|11:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ||Future Community Plans & Concluding Remarks |