You are invited to attend an exclusive Oracle Technology Network (OTN) System Administrator Day, a free event designed to give you insight into the latest technologies offered by Oracle. Featured sessions from this event will enable you to:
Who should attend:
- Hear about the new features and attributes of Oracle Solaris 11 which include features like Oracle Solaris Xones and network virtualization that enable rapid provisioning of public and private cloud environments
- Learn more about Oracle Solaris Image Packaging System (IPS), framework that enables you to list, search, install, update, and remove software packages for the Oracle Solaris 11 operating system
- Hear about the key advances in Oracle Solaris 11 and their value to the IT architect, manager, or other information systems staff concerned with applications and services availability
- Learn how Oracle Solaris Cluster, the enterprise high availability and disaster recovery solutions, extends Oracle Solaris to deliver the infrastructure required for deploying mission critical workloads in private, public and hybrid clouds as well as enterprise data centers.
- Gain insight into Oracle Linux strategy and offerings
- See how Ksplice works and provides organizations with the option to carry out zero downtime live patching and updates
- Learn more about Oracle's virtualization strategy, how Oracle VM fits into the virtualization market, and Oracle's latest virtualization plans and releases.
System administrators, Developers, DBAs, Architects, and Technical Staff
This event is by invitation only, and is meant for a specific profile as mentioned above. Please register to express interest to attend this event.
This request does NOT imply acceptance of registration. Your registration status will be communicated within 2 days.
The registration opens 15 days before the date. Dates and details may change without notice.
|09:15 a.m. – 09:45 a.m. ||Welcome and opening remarks |
|09:45 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. ||Keynote: Overview of Oracle Operating Systems |
|10:30 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. ||Oracle Solaris 11 Strategy |
|11:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. ||Tea/Coffee Break |
|11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ||IPS Packaging for Oracle Solaris 11 |
|12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. ||Oracle Solaris - The Best Platform to run your Oracle Applications |
|12:30 p.m. – 01:00 p.m. ||Oracle Solaris Cluster - High Availability in the Cloud |
|01:00 p.m. – 02:00 p.m. ||Lunch Break |
|02:00 p.m. – 02:45 p.m. ||Oracle Linux Strategy |
|02:45 p.m. – 03:00 p.m. ||Ksplice Zero Downtime Updates |
|03:00 p.m. – 03:45 p.m. ||Tea/Coffee Break |
|03:45 p.m. – 04:15 p.m. ||Oracle Virtualization Strategy and Overview |
|04:15 p.m. – 04:30 p.m. ||Open Discussion: Most Pressing System Admin Issues |
Sessions, topics and timings may vary slightly