This year’s Information Security and Risk Management Conferences is a must attend event. Why? Because not only is it designed to meet the exact needs of information security, governance, compliance and risk management professionals like you, but also gives you the tools you need to solve the issues you currently face. The event builds on and includes the key elements of information security, governance, compliance and risk management practices, and offers a fresh perspective on current and future trends.
As a Platinum Sponsor Oracle will not only have an opportunity to demonstrate but talk through our strategic roadmap and support to ensure all organizations understand our key role within the industry to ensure corporate data and information remains safe.
Please make sure to stop by our booth, # 100 & #102, to not only network with our Product Development Team, but also get an onsite demonstration of Oracle Security Solutions.
Also, please make sure to attend our Megatrends Session, Gone in 60 Seconds: Mitigating Database Security Risk and Lunch & Learn, Trends in Identity Management.
Megatrends presentation Session: Gone in 60 Seconds: Mitigating Database Security Risk
After attending this session you will be able to:
Lunch and Learn Session: Trends in Identity Management
- Learn how attacks lasting less than a minute have resulted in over 1B stolen records
- Understand how to avoid 97% of data breaches through the use of basic controls
- Reduce data security risks by adopting a defense-in-depth strategy
- Identify basic controls to secure data at the source – the database
- Speaker: Mike Neuenschwander, Senior Product Development Director - Oracle Identity Management
- Abstract: As enterprises embrace mobile and social applications, security and audit have moved into the foreground. The way we work and connect with our customers is changing dramatically and this means re-thinking how we secure the interaction and enable the experience. Work is an activity not a place - mobile access enables employees to work from any device anywhere and anytime. Organizations are utilizing "flash teams" - instead of a dedicated group to solve problems, organizations utilize more cross-functional teams. Work is now social - email collaboration will be replaced by dynamic social media style interaction. In this session, we will examine these three secular trends and discuss how organizations can secure the work experience and adapt audit controls to address the "new work order".
November 14-16, 2012
3400 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109Oracle Booth
#100 & #102Floor Map