| Is your IT Vendor a valued partner to your business or just a supplier? |
In today's market, rapid innovation is key to success and IT vendors hold many of the untold secrets to innovation. Often treating the vendor as "just a supplier" prevents you accessing those "secrets".
In this exclusive Oracle executive lunch, attendees will hear firsthand how Oracle has formed valuable partnerships with customers, and the benefits attained from this different style of relationship. We will explore what can be achieved through partnership, revealing examples of success and the pitfalls of “just a supplier” relationships.
Some of the conversations we are having with our valued customers include:
- Transformational IT - beyond consolidation and virtualisation
- Your department’s role in the push toward "Cloud" concepts
- The real relevance of Big Data to an Australian organisation?
- Modular components – the impact on data centre services
- Automation and Orchestration - the building block to the next generation of IT usage
This is an exclusive, invitation only event. To express an interest in attending please call Oracle Marketing on 1300 362 801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an employee or official of a government organization, please click here
for important ethics information regarding this event.