Oracle's Hands on Workshop
Focused on Providing Defense-in-Depth Solutions to Secure Data at the Source, Reduce Risk and Simplify Compliance
The Oracle Database Security Workshop is a one-day hands-on session for IT Managers, IT Security Architects and Oracle DBAs who are looking for solutions to address their information protection, privacy, and accountability challenges within their Oracle database environment.
Most security programs offered today fail to adequately address database security. Customers continue to be challenged to secure information against loss and protect the integrity of sensitive information like critical financial data, personally identifiable information (PII) and credit card data for PCI compliance.
Come and learn from Oracle experts and spend the day working with our solutions. Oracle experts will be there to assist with the following agenda.
At the end of the workshop session, attendees will understand how to:
- Establish a first line of defense for Oracle and non-Oracle databases, protecting against SQL Injection attacks and other malicious or unauthorized database activity using Oracle Database Firewall
- Encrypt Sensitive Application Data to protect against threats from outside the database and address privacy and compliance requirements using Oracle Advanced Security
- Enforce operational controls inside the database to prevent default privileged user access to application data and address attacks from outside and inside the organization targeting these powerful accounts using Oracle Database Vault
- Consolidate, secure, simplify and automate security and compliance reporting from Oracle and non-Oracle databases using Oracle Audit Vault
- Protect the Exposure of Data Used in Development and Test Environments using the Enterprise Manager Data Masking Pack
| ||Ken Zeng, CISA |
Senior Director, Global Sales Support - Security
Customer must bring their own network aware laptop or PC with Administrator rights.
This is a HANDS-ON Workshop!
Remote Desktop Connection and or VNC should already be installed. VNC may optionally be run from a browser.Registration
Space is limited to 20 attendees. Reserve your seat and register now.
To register please get in contact with Monika Schneller, email@example.com
or by phone on 089-14 30 16 69
Breakfast & Set-up
Introductions & Welcome
Encrypting Sensitive Data
Advanced Security Lab
Enforce Operational Controls Inside the Database to Prevent Default Privileged User Access
Database Vault Lab
Consolidate, Secure, Simplify and Automate Security and Compliance Reporting
Establish a First Line of Defense in Oracle and non-Oracle Databases to Block SQL Injection
Audit Vault Lab or Database Firewall Lab (each student may choose)
Protect the Exposure of Data Used in Development and Test Environments
Oracle Data Masking Pack Lab