Oracle will be showcasing our complete M2M platform from device to data center at Embedded World 2013.
Learn more about how Oracle’s Java technologies enable connected solutions on any device in any market, and drive higher productivity by providing a common development environment.
Combined with Oracle’s Engineered Systems, Java allows organizations to efficiently manage and analyze large volumes of M2M data.
Oracle in Hall 5, booth 5-134
Join us at the Oracle booth, experience live demonstrations and discuss latest innovations in Java Embedded technologies and Device to Data Center solutions with our experts. Demonstrations shown will include:
- Building automation and control
- Device to data center connected healthcare solution
- Remote home security access control
- Remote gateway provisioning and management
- Container management device demonstration
- The data center view: management, monitoring and analysis of device data on Oracle Engineered Systems
Technical Sessions Presented by Oracle
Visit us in Nuremberg, February 26-28, 2013!
- Harnessing the Explosion of Advanced Microcontrollers with Embedded Java (February 26, 16:30, session 2)
- Developing with Security for Java Embedded Devices (February 27, 14:30, session 17)
- A New Platform for Ubiquitous Computing: Oracle Java ME Embedded (February 27, 16:00, session 10)
- Java SE Embedded Development Made Easy (February 27, 16:45, session 10)
- Java-Based Home Gateway for the Intelligent Energy Grid of the Future (February 28, 11:00, session 27)