CFO Innovation Asia Forum The authoritative two-day regional forum brought to you by the CFO Innovation editorial team
China and the rest of Asia, including Japan, appear to have defied doomsday predictions and are bouncing back from the economic doldrums, even as the US and Europe seem to have finally embarked on the road to modest recovery. However, we have seen this seemingly bright picture before, notably in the first half of 2011 – only for hopes to be dashed as structural and cyclical problems in key economies held back investor and corporate confidence. What is finance to do? The CFO Innovation Asia Forum will focus on the opportunities and challenges arising from this tension between the current heightened optimism in the global economy and the very real possibility of a relapse.The issues to be discussed include the following:
- How sustainable is the improvement in the global economic and business environment, given the central banks’ untested and unconventional policies and other risks? How may the flood of data – from economists, the company’s ERP and other systems, payment systems, emails and so on – be turned into information that finance can use?
- How may finance balance the need to spend to take advantage of the apparent economic recovery and the imperative of remaining lean in case the crisis returns?
- What transformations may be needed in strategy-setting, financial planning and analysis, and risk management to give finance the tools to deal with any eventuality?
- What is the outlook for credit and capital markets and what are the strategies to make sure there is enough cash for operations and investments?
- How may technology be harnessed, including enterprise software (analytics, business intelligence, dashboards), automation and straight-through processing, Software-as-a-Service and cloud computing?
- What new skill sets will be required of the CFO and the finance function, and how can these be acquired and nurtured in an environment where finance talent is at a premium?
Visit oracle booth to learn how the CFO’s office can be an even more powerful change agent by looking at Oracle’s own transformative experience and how next generation analytics is integral to finance playing this role. Click here
for more information on Oracle’s Complete CFO Solutions
Agenda Details Can be found here
For more information on the conference or to register for this event please visit http://cfoiforum.questexevents.net/