Planning an optimized Cloud Strategy
Organizations are at a critical point in determining their approach to IT. CIOs understand the importance in moving to a Cloud based infrastructure, but often are unsure on the approach needed and navigating through the Cloud landscape can be daunting.
The workshop is designed to show you how to create a Business Case for Cloud. We will explain the key stages of a Cloud journey, from strategic planning, architecture, service automation & orchestration through to IT Service Management; demonstrating the impact of Cloud, a positive Return of Investment (ROI) and how Cloud can transform IT from a cost centre to a performance driver.
Together with CloudFX, we invite you to find out more on:
- The Cloud marketplace
- Utilizing Cloud strategies to enable your business
- How Organizations can benefit from a Cloud model
- Determining the best Cloud model for your organization
- Creating a Business Case for Cloud
- The Process & Technology behind a Cloud Lifecycle Management
- Setting up a complete Cloud Management solution to discover, provision, monitor, configure and manage your Cloud environment
for this FREE event.
8.30 a.m. – 9.00 a.m.
9.00 a.m. – 9.05 a.m.
Welcome & Introduction
9.05 a.m. – 9.35 a.m.
Cloud Market Overview
|9.35 a.m. – 10.30 a.m. || Strategy & Financial Overview – Business Case for Cloud |
|10.30 a.m. – 10.45 a.m. || |
|10.45 a.m. – 12.00 p.m. || |
Technology and Cloud Lifecycle Management for Private Cloud
|12.00 p.m. – 12.30 p.m. ||Questions and Answers - Closing |