Before You Begin
This 10-minute tutorial shows you how to deploy a Java EE application to Oracle Application Container Cloud Service.
Oracle Application Container Cloud Service lets you deploy Java SE, Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Java EE applications to the Oracle Cloud.
What Do You Need?
- Access to an instance of Oracle Application Container Cloud Service
- Employee sample application: employees-app.zip
Deploy Your Application to Oracle Application Container Cloud Service
- Extract the content of the
employees-app.zipfile in your local system.
- Log in to Oracle Cloud at http://cloud.oracle.com/. Enter your account credentials in the Identity Domain, User Name, and Password fields.
- In the Oracle Cloud Services dashboard, click the Action menu , and select Application Container.
- In the Applications list view, click Create Application and select Java EE.
- In the Application section, enter a name for your application and click Browse.
- On the File Upload dialog box, select the
employee-app.warfile located in the
targetdirectory and click Open.
- Keep the default values in the Instances and Memory fields and click Create.
- Wait until the application is created. The URL is enabled when the creation is completed.
- Click the URL of your application.
Want to Learn More?
Oracle Application Container Cloud Service in the Oracle Help Center