OHUG Global Conference 2014
June 9-13, 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
Oracle Applications HCM Cloud User Experiences Strategy
Presenter: Jeremy Ashley, Vice President, Applications User Experience, Oracle; Aylin Uysal, Director, Human Capital Management User Experience, Oracle
Learn how the key themes of simplicity, mobility, and extensibility are driving the Oracle Applications User Experience team’s next generation of Oracle user experiences. Oracle’s HCM Cloud is a first-class example of what this strategy looks like today, and will look like tomorrow, for both employees and managers. See what the new simplified UI looks like, and learn about the vision for the next generation of mobile user experiences. Oracle is also focused on maintaining the quality of the experience delivered in these new user interfaces once customers extend their Oracle application. Understand how Oracle is creating a trained ecosystem of customers and partners who are educated about the science, tools, and investment behind building high-quality, consistent, proven user experiences.
Session ID: 14194
Date: Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Time: 1:00 p.m – 2:00 p.m.
Location: To be determined. Please check the event schedule for details.
Onsite Product Usability Testing
The Oracle Applications User Experience team will conduct usability testing onsite at OHUG Global Conference 2014 in Las Vegas, and you are invited to participate.
Usability testing is an important part of Oracle’s software application development lifecycle, and it offers Oracle customers and partners opportunities to contribute to and influence application design and direction through feedback or suggestions while test-driving Oracle’s next-generation applications.
Usability testing helps Oracle usability engineers:
Why should you sign up to participate*?
- Understand user profiles, user roles, detailed task flows, and challenges that users encounter.
- Identify and fix potential usability challenges in early prototypes.
- Measure performance on released applications to identify next-generation enhancement opportunities.
- You will have the chance to test-drive our applications before they go to market.
- Your feedback will directly affect Oracle’s existing and future usability, helping us develop applications that are intuitive and easy to use.
- Testing lets you explore new and innovative ideas around application design.
Date: Tuesday-Wednesday, June 10-11, 2014
Time: Advance sign-up is required for this event. RSVP now.
Location: The Mirage Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada
Questions: Contact Gozel Aamoth.
*Participation requires that your company or organization has a Customer Participation Confidentiality Agreement (CPCA) on file. If your company or organization does not have a CPCA on file, we will start this process.