Oracle Value Chain Summit 2015
January 26-28, 2015
The San Jose McEnery Convention Center
San Jose, Calif.
Onsite Product Usability Testing
The Oracle Applications User Experience team will conduct usability testing onsite at the Oracle Value Chain Summit 2015 in San Jose, Calif., and you are invited to participate.
Usability testing is an important part of Oracle’s software application development lifecycle, and it offers Oracle customers and partners opportunities to contribute to and influence application design and direction through feedback or suggestions while test-driving Oracle’s next-generation applications.
Usability testing helps Oracle usability engineers:
- Understand user profiles, user roles, detailed task flows, and challenges that users encounter.
- Identify and fix potential usability challenges in early prototypes.
- Measure performance on released applications to identify next-generation enhancement opportunities.
Why should you sign up to participate*?
- You will have the chance to test-drive our applications before they go to market.
- Your feedback will directly affect Oracle’s existing and future usability, helping us develop applications that are intuitive and easy to use.
Testing lets you explore new and innovative ideas around application design.
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 27, and Wednesday, Jan. 28
Time: Advance sign-up is required for this event. RSVP now.
Location: The San Jose McEnery Convention Center, Meeting Room #230B
Questions: Contact Gozel Aamoth
*Participation requires that your company or organization has a Customer Participation Confidentiality Agreement (CPCA) on file. If your company or organization does not have a CPCA on file, we will start the process of getting one.