Oracle Value Chain Summit
February 3 - 5, 2014
San Jose, California
Onsite Product Usability Testing
The Oracle Applications User Experience team will conduct usability testing onsite at Oracle Value Chain Summit in San Jose, Calif., and you are invited to participate.
Usability testing is an important part of Oracle’s software application development lifecycle, and it offers Oracle customers and partners opportunities to contribute to and influence application design and direction through feedback or suggestions while test-driving Oracle’s next-generation applications.
Usability testing helps Oracle usability engineers:
Why should you sign up to participate*?
- Understand user profiles, user roles, detailed task flows, and challenges that users encounter.
- Identify and fix potential usability challenges in early prototypes.
- Measure performance on released applications to identify next-generation enhancement opportunities.
- You will have the chance to test-drive our applications before they go to market.
- Your feedback will directly affect Oracle’s existing and future usability, helping us develop applications that are intuitive and easy to use.
- Testing lets you explore new and innovative ideas around application design.
*Participation requires that your company or organization has a Customer Participation Confidentiality Agreement (CPCA) on file. If your company or organization does not have a CPCA on file, we will start this process.
Date: Tuesday and Wednesday, Feb. 4-5, 2014
Time: Advance sign-up is required for this event.
Where: San Jose McEnery Convention Center, San Jose, Calif.
Questions: Contact Sherry Mead.