Your search did not match any results.
We suggest you try the following to help find what you're looking for:
It's time to move beyond the broken promises of legacy SaaS providers, and into a tomorrow where work is more human and modern. Oracle can modernize your business with proven cloud innovations in ERP, EPM, HCM, SCM, and CX. We deliver on our promises, so you can deliver on yours.
Oracle Cloud enables your enterprise to be future-ready. See how we compare.
TrueBlue replaced more than 20 systems, including Workday, Adaptive Insights, Infor-Lawson, and Blackline, with a unified Oracle Cloud.
“We cut three days off the close cycle, cut another three days off [workforce] analysis – all of a sudden, we’re a week faster.”
1. Continuous Innovation: Our customers benefit from continuous innovation and a US $6 billion annual investment in R&D. Prioritizing emerging technology such as AI and machine learning has led to predictive analytics, digital assistants, and automation—driving efficiency, ease of use, and productivity.
2. Complete Solution: Oracle Cloud offers an all-in-one solution, with everything from HR (HCM), finance (ERP), planning (EPM), supply chain (SCM), customer experience (CX), and analytics—using the same data model across the entire cloud. This enables better visibility across your organization to make faster, more informed decisions.
3. Trusted and Secure: Because of our strong security culture, our products have been used for mission-critical government and enterprise applications across the world. With Oracle Cloud, you get multilayered security, data encryption, and state-of-the-art data centers.
4. A Smart Investment: With a comprehensive suite that is natively built for the cloud, you get the broadest, deepest functionality on the market. With no need for integrations, you can significantly lower your total cost of ownership.
5. A Truly Flexible Platform: Our cloud applications are built on an open platform that allows you to configure, build, connect, and extend your solution—all while ensuring a secure, seamless, and scalable experience.
When you take a closer look at Oracle Cloud and Workday, it's clear that for a better work day the choice is Oracle Cloud .
For a fourth consecutive year, Oracle named a Leader and positioned furthest to the right in the Completeness of Vision axis.
Oracle ERP Cloud is placed highest in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for “Ability to Execute” and furthest for “Completeness of Vision.”
Oracle continues its position as a Leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions.
Gartner has recognized Oracle as a Leader, again. In today's rapidly changing environment, finance needs advanced tools to streamline and accelerate the financial close.
Caesars Entertainment is the first Las Vegas casino company to go all-in with cloud computing. Learn about the benefits they’ve achieved.
Want metrics? Learn about the value and KPI improvements that Oracle HCM Cloud customers are achieving.
Read about the value that Oracle customers are realizing with their ERP and EPM Cloud implementations.
What value can you expect to achieve with a unified cloud for HR and finance? This brief takes a look.
Calculate the potential benefits you can achieve with a move to a unified HR and finance cloud.
Discover success stories of customers who have selected Oracle Cloud over the competition, such as TrueBlue, Providence St. Joseph Health, Blue Shield of California, Schroders, and Ithaca College.