Oracle Maxymiser sets roadmap for National Express customer journeys
National Express is one of the most recognized transport brands in the UK. They partnered with Oracle to create a roadmap of activity aligned to business goals and the means to safely test and roll out customer journey changes.
- Testing is part of the brand culture and vital in building every element of the roadmap
- A rebuilt booking engine and website needed optimising within a short timeframe
- The increased test velocity required expert consultancy and self-serve solutions
- Changes needed to be delivered through a new content management system
- Test velocity increased with Oracle Maxymiser team working alongside a self-serve platform
- Complex tests handled by campaign design team, simple tests run internally
- Changes beta tested with core contacts to reduce risk with first-time users
- Trialled customer testimonials on the landing page
- Ancilliary product page redesigned to drive conversions for optional travel extras
Why National Express chose Oracle
Ashley Howe, analytics and optimization manager at National Express explained: “Working with Oracle Maxymiser feels like an extension of the team. They understand our business and the expectations our customers have for the service we provide. Strategically, the insights the campaign design team share are an invaluable guide to how we can improve our sales funnel and they never cease to deliver on the technical side, helping us to run complex tests in a risk free way.”
“I have always been really impressed with the Oracle Maxymiser product roadmap and the speed of development. The in-house capabilities this toolset provides set the benchmark. Through the visual campaign builder our development team is able to run endless tests and optimizations with absolutely no internal resources limitation.”
After migrating to Oracle, National Express redesigned its app page, which increased engagement by 22% from its website. Also, redesign of the company's ancillary product page generated a significant increase in ancillary sales, leading to an overall increase in AOV.
In addition, newly featured customer testimonials drove a direct lift in sales orders from the page.
Publicado:January 3, 2018