The CTO Advisor team walks through key findings of their team’s VMware cloud research and testing.
Read this report and learn:
- The cloud provider’s approach to hybrid infrastructure and application modernization.
- How the resource learning curve to deploy and manage each solution varies widely and is highly dependent on the operations team’s knowledge of the target cloud control plane.
- How the bare-metal configuration for each solution varies and may dramatically impact workload cost between cloud solutions.
- How the network design will have a significant impact on the level of integration with native cloud services.
- The various degrees of cloud control planes and vSphere implementation details by provider.