Anyone planning to attend Oracle Code One needs to register using his/her existing Oracle single sign-on (SSO) login details or will need to create an Oracle Account in order to complete the registration process.
1. Visit the Oracle Code One registration page and select the “Register Now” button.
If you already have an Oracle Account, enter your username and password, click “Sign In” and skip to Step 4. Your username is generally your email address. If you have forgotten your username or password, click on the info icons in those fields for assistance
If you do not have an Oracle Account, click “Create Account” at the bottom (Image 1).
2. Fill in all required fields to create an Oracle Account (Image 2). Please remember the password you create. Your username will be the email address you enter. These login credentials will allow you to access your registration profile at any time, including when you are onsite at the event.
Once you have entered all the required information, click “Create Account.”
After your account is created, you will see a confirmation and a note to check your email (Image 3). You will be required to verify your email address. You will receive an email from Oracle to the account you used for your username. Click on the link provided in the email to finalize your Oracle.com account creation.
Upon verifying your email account, please go back to Step 1 to click on the Register button and sign in.
3. Once you have entered your Oracle Account username and password, you will have an opportunity to review your account information. Make any updates as necessary and click “Continue” to begin the conference registration process (Image 4).
4. Complete your Registration Profile by filling in the required information.
If you plan to apply for a US visa, select “Yes” and complete the required details (Image 5). You will be required to submit pertinent passport information.
A statement of attendance letter will be processed shortly after the registration is completed. Attendees are responsible for completing and submitting the visa application to their local consulate or embassy. Cancellation policy/dates will still be in effect even if your visa application is denied.
5. Continue to the order page. If you have received a discount code, you will be given the opportunity to enter it during on this page (Image 6). After entering the code, you must click on the Apply Code button.
All attendees, regardless of which sector they work in, must be in compliance when receiving a complimentary or discounted package. A message will appear before you submit your order with more information on compliance.
If you are employed in the private sector, you will be required to acknowledge that you are authorized by your company to accept an invitation to Oracle Code One.
If you are employed by the government/public sector, you are required to download the gift and ethics compliance form. This form must be signed by your organization’s appropriate legal counsel, ethics officer, or designated executive official for gifts/ethics matters and returned to the conference registration team before the start of the event. A link to this required compliance form is included with the compliance terms and conditions and will be provided in your registration confirmation email as well.
6. Click “Submit Order” to complete your registration. If you time out during the registration process, please log back in and you will be taken to the point in your registration where you left off.