Under the terms of a three-year enterprise subscription agreement, John Holland uses Aconex for all of its construction and engineering projects in Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia. John Holland projects managed on the Aconex platform include Perth Children’s Hospital, Ravenhall Prison and Victorian Regional Rail Link.
- High-profile construction and infrastructure projects with varying needs.
- Large projects, high project complexity and risk due to new contracting models.
- Geographically dispersed project teams involving many different organizations.
- Operations across a number of countries.
- Project-wide collaboration for information and process management.
- Document control, communications, configurable workflows, and other core processes on a single cloud-based platform.
- Unlimited numbers of users, platform usage, volumes of data, and support for all team members.
- Functionality for the entire project lifecycle – from feasibility, tendering and design through construction.
- Increased uptime and minimized support time and cost via adoption of a single, stable platform.
- Reduced training costs and accelerated employee onboarding.
- Improved process for developing bids in joint ventures.
- Migration of eight live projects with 13 million records and 744 gigabytes of data from a legacy platform to Aconex.