A controllable and transparent account scoring model was the foundation for Lessonly’s account-based approach that properly aligned sales and marketing resources on high-value prospects.
The customized scoring model was based on ICP criteria to surface best-fit accounts while visibility into the score informed every rep why an account qualifies as a good fit.
This enabled Lessonly to:
- - Use account scoring to create a tiering system with four levels
- - Create a named account engine that automates the account selection process and evenly distributes accounts so every rep has the same number of quality accounts at any given time
- - Prioritize high-scoring accounts so both sales and marketing resources are deployed on the same accounts
- - 10,219 new accounts pushed to sales
- - 1,000 new target accounts identified in first week
- - 56,650 accounts enriched with updated data points