Hellmann Worldwide Logistics optimizes candidate management with Oracle
With Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics boosts candidate numbers and increases candidate management efficiency
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics is a global logistics company, which, as a full-service provider, offers road, air, rail, and marine transportation. Due to an acute shortage of qualified staff in the industry, the company depends on targeted and successful communication with candidates.
Although it’s an interesting area to work in, the public’s general perception of logistics is quite the opposite. That’s why generating a sufficient number of candidates for job openings, simplifying communications between candidates and Hellmann, and efficiently managing candidates play a crucial role in getting competent and qualified personnel hired.
Since the system that had been used before was no longer able to meet requirements, it needed to be replaced with a comprehensive, high-performance cloud solution.
“We were able to radically improve our candidate management with Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud. We’ve simplified the processes for potential candidates, which led us to getting more applications, and we can process those faster. That ensures our success in the battle for urgently needed skilled personnel.”
Difficultés de l'entreprise
- Deploy efficient process support for sourcing talent, selecting candidates, and onboarding new employees
- Accelerate and automate candidate management workflows to free up capacity for direct contact and interaction with candidates
- Produce meaningful reports to enable the evaluation and optimization of recruitment activities
- Increase candidate numbers with social sourcing and better visibility in search engines
- Enable managers to have mobile access to the platform to make their work simpler and more efficient
- Meet all General Data Protection Regulation requirements to ensure trustful, legal, and secure communication between candidates and the company
We compared various candidate management systems, including from a cost-benefit point of view. Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud won over the systems from other providers because of its impressive range of functions and the good value for money it represented. In addition, we’ve had good experience with Oracle products over a number of years. These advantages made Oracle’s offer highly persuasive.
- Achieved all-round support with integrated modules and processes for sourcing talent, for application and selection management, and for onboarding new employees
- Accelerated candidate management workflows, achieving substantial time gains and freeing up corresponding capacity for hands-on work
- Provided Hellmann with a competitive advantage over other employers due to faster reaction times for communicating with candidates
- Reached additional candidates through social media channels and increased the visibility of jobs advertised on the Internet, generating more applications from candidates
- Made Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud accessible via mobile devices for internal users to make work easier and to allow the system to be accessed when users are traveling
- Deployed the new candidate management system quickly due to largely preconfigured functionality and easy implementation of Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud
- Gained the ability to measure the efficacy of all the recruitment measures and enable targeted adjustment and control leveraging the analyses and reports
- Achieved full compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and ruled out the risks of noncompliance with the stringent data protection provisions, while candidates can rest assured that their data is securely protected
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics chose Promatis software GmbH as its implementation partner.
"We had very little time to plan and implement our new candidate management system. From day one, the experts at Promatis gave us their committed and flexible support, making a major contribution towards on-schedule completion of our plan. Promatis was exactly the competent and cooperative partner that we needed for the successful implementation of Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud throughout the project, and has remained so today."
— Nicola Wittland, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics