Oracle Secures the Network Edge for Deploying Microsoft Teams
Oracle and Microsoft have advanced its strategic partnership by certifying Oracle Enterprise Session Border Controller (E-SBC) portfolio with Microsoft Teams, the next-generation collaboration hub for Office 365. With this certification, Oracle continues its journey with Microsoft, as Lync, Skype for Business, and now Microsoft Teams customers evolve their communications and collaboration infrastructure. Oracle brings its industry-leading products and services to provide secure, integrated, and easily-managed voice services across the Office 365 and Microsoft Teams collaboration environment.
This relationship provides further assurance that the Oracle Communications S.A.F.E. Architecture maximizes the value and flexibility of its customers IT and network investments across on-premise, hybrid, and cloud collaboration environments.
The Oracle Communications portfolio protects networks from cyber threats and fraud, mitigates the effects of network impairments and outages, and cures interoperability problems. The Oracle and Microsoft partnership facilitates secure collaboration and communications to increase productivity and drive business results. Other Oracle advantages include:
- Oracle pioneered the Session Border Controller (SBC) market with the world’s largest telecom providers and leveraged that experience to create its enterprise-specific SBC with the longest standing track record of securing and interoperating the world’s most complicated voice networks
- Oracle has built a comprehensive product portfolio around the E-SBC with focused offers on enhanced dial-plan management and call routing; call monitoring with fraud and predictive analytics; and API-driven flexible call recording for compliance
- With one of the world’s most known brands, Oracle is ranked 21 out of 100 of global brands (brand value $30.8B)*, making Oracle a trusted and strategic choice. Delivers 8.3 Billion Email Messages
- Unsurpassed product technology leadership, including routing one billion calls and text messages, connecting 80 million conference minutes and securing more than 3,000 enterprise networks
- Due to its architecture and technology strength, Oracle is the preferred choice for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and others that host large multi-tenant Cloud security solutions
* The World's Most Valuable Brands 2018, May 23, 2018
- Two global cloud leaders offering a more secure, high performing, and scalable real-time communications experience
- Seamless and faster migration from legacy applications to the cloud via Microsoft Teams, reducing downtime and costs, allowing customers to claim ROI quicker and more efficiently
- Continuous delivery of Microsoft Teams patches and enhancements because every release is validated against Oracle’s certified E-SBC
- Gives customers a choice between Microsoft calling plans or retaining existing PSTN/SIP communications services and infrastructure, Direct Routing
- Single E-SBC software stream for consistency of admin experience and assurance of compatibility from Oracle’s small- to large-capacity E-SBC systems
Relevant Oracle Solutions
The Acme Packet E-SBC is now Microsoft Teams certified and is complemented by Oracle Communications full suite of other products.
CERTIFIED* E-SBC PLATFORMS