Discover Oracle CX Sales
Gartner evaluated our CX Sales product, a part of our Cloud CX suite that includes service, commerce, and marketing applications.
In the 2020 Magic Quadrant, Oracle is recognized for its completeness of vision and ability to execute. Today’s sales leaders need a rich ecosystem of applications, shared services, connected data, and common infrastructure to perform at the forefront of sales success. We go beyond point-to-point integrations that other vendors are forced to rely on, and instead, deliver integrated functionality that transcends application boundaries so our customers can run their businesses more efficiently.
Reimagining the seller experience to meet buyer expectations
This year looks very different than anyone envisioned. As consumers and buyers, we've all become extremely reliant on digital engagements to connect with each other and with the brands who serve our business needs.
Buyers' expectations and behaviors have not just evolved—they've been doing that for years—but have fundamentally changed as both our personal and professional lives are conducted almost exclusively online.
Sales leaders must face this change head on. With any kind of travel now at a minimum, buyers are doing extensive research online and are already a long way into making their buying decisions before they connect with a brand. As a result, sellers need to be ready to have the right discussion—no matter where the customer is in the buying journey. This can be difficult to do, and frankly impossible to pull off if your sellers do not have the right information at their fingertips to respond to each individual in the right manner, at the right time.
We’ve been helping some of the world’s best sales leaders reimagine the seller experience and face just this type of challenge. The foundational element to success is data—not how much data you have, but how you effectively use it.
Oracle’s sales force automation vision bridges the front- and back-offices
Data is at the foundation of our vision. Having the best data available, and the richest understanding of the next best action, is how companies will outcompete today and in the future. This data foundation must be built by seamlessly connecting front- and back-office sources to create the most accurate and complete picture of your prospects, customers, and business needs.
The Oracle CX Sales ecosystem connects all aspects of the buying experience, including:
- Sales force automation with sales performance management, partner relationship management, and customer data management
- Sales planning that leverages ERP financial data alongside CRM pipeline data for predictive analyses and accurate sales forecasting to help you run your business with forward-looking information instead of lagging indicators
- Customer data management that consistently draws the best attributes from the best sources across your organization to maintain the most complete and accurate customer profile
- Integrated data enrichment that provides the latest information about prospects and customers, allowing you to identify new opportunities with existing customers and new markets
- Subscription management that enables your business to shift to new models of recurring revenue and new types of customer relationships
- Configure, price, quote capabilities that connect your sales and ERP systems so you can optimize discounts, better forecast your inventory, and manage your complex quotes and orders
- Integrated AI that runs on a full range of enterprise data delivering actionable insights to sellers at every phase of the sales cycle
- Conversational interfaces to help both buyers and employees
- An integrated commerce platform that supports multiple business models
Our goal is to drive digital transformation and optimization for our customers by connecting front- and back-office processes and data. To succeed against the rising expectations of your buyers and customers, you need to deliver the right engagement to the right person, at the right time. Doing this requires the marriage of the best data foundation with the best technologies to support your sellers and ensure your business success.
Oracle has a long history of helping brands achieve this type of success. Read more about our customer Aon who made a successful transformation in our Oracle Customer Spotlight webcast.