1. Our Website. We created our Site mainly to tell Clients and prospective Clients about us and our Services. We do not provide Services by means of our Site. We do not instruct you to provide personally identifiable information by means of the Site.
2. Our Services. We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information which we receive in respect of Users in order to suggest likely connections between Users’ Devices. We receive the following information with respect to Users by means such as cookie-sync:
3. We do NOT ask to receive Personal Information, such as the following, and we do not require Personal Information, such as the following, in order to generate Results which we provide to our Customers:
However we do not control whether we are provided with this type of data.
1. With Customers. We use information in order to generate the Results which we provide to our Customers. We do not incorporate Personal Information in Results we provide to our Customers, and our Results only determine the probability that Devices belong to the same User. Our Results identify Devices by device identifier and communicate to our Customers that, based on the information available to us, it is likely that these Devices are used by the same individual. Our Results do not link Devices to particular individuals by use of names, addresses or other personally identifying information. While we include in our agreements with our Customers contractual provisions which govern use of Results, we do not control how Customers use Results; and our Customers’ collection and use of Results is governed by their own privacy policies. If you have questions about how our Customers collect and use Personal Information or Non-Personally Identifiable Information, please be in touch directly with our Customers. Our Customers may use our Services and Results in connection with the following as well as other activities:
2. With Other Third Parties. We may share Personal Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information collected via the Site or received in connection with our Services with other companies or individuals as follows:
3. In addition, we may aggregate your Non-Personally Identifiable Information with the Non-Personally-Identifiable Information of others and share that aggregated information with third parties on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion without restriction. Please note that the parties and individuals listed above may be located in countries other than your own, and we may send them information we receive. All such parties will be subject to non-disclosure and non-use obligations. Nevertheless, some countries may have levels of protection of personal and other information which are not as high as in your country of residence or business.
We take reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include firewalls and encryption, internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems. We restrict access to Personal Information to Crosswise employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Site and Services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to penalties, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations. However, we are unable to guarantee that the security measures we take will not be penetrated or compromised or that your information will remain secure under all circumstances. We retain Personal Information received from the Site and de-identified or aggregated data indefinitely. We retain Non-Personally Identifiable Information for up to one year. Crosswise processes information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected.
Crosswise will allow an individual access to his or her Personal Information and allow the individual to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the privacy of the individual in the case in question or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated. To request such access, or correct, update, or amend your personal information please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from individuals who are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site or Services are designed to attract people under the age of 13. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. If we obtain knowledge that a User is under the age of 13, we will take steps to remove that User’s Personal Information from our databases.
Our Site may contain links to, and allow you to share content on, third party websites and services. The fact that we link to a website or service or allow you to share content on them is not an endorsement, authorization or representation that we are affiliated with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.Your Personal Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information may be processed or used in jurisdictions with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from those of the jurisdiction in which you reside. Please be advised that through your continued use of the Site or Services, you are transferring your Personal Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information as described above and you consent to that transfer. Additionally, you understand that your Personal Information may be processed in countries where laws regarding processing Personal Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information may be less stringent than in your country.
Our address is:
Tel Aviv, Israel
Last Updated: March 2015