As organizations continue to modernize and augment their IT infrastructures to support crucial workloads, they find they have become more complex to manage and operate. The need to maintain both on-premises data centers and public cloud providers is a common factor in the rise of that complexity.
In this technical validation report Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) puts Oracle Cloud Observability and Management Platform to the test, assessing its capabilities for end-to-end observability and active management of applications and infrastructure deployed on-premises or in the cloud.
Discover the key requirements for a complete observability and management solution to optimize multicloud and hybrid cloud visibility, and gain the insights to help make an informed decision.
According to ESG
- 75% of organizations view their IT environments as more or significantly more complex than two years ago, up from 64% when the same question was asked in 2020
- Among the top reasons that IT environments have become more complex are
- an increase in the number and types of applications used
- the need to use both on-premises data centers and public cloud providers
- and the need to incorporate emerging technologies like modern architectures that support containers
Learn how Oracle Cloud can to help you navigate change, and to use data and the cloud as the engines of business agility.
Hear why Kingold chose Oracle Observability and Management to identify performance issues 10X faster.
Learn more about Oracle Cloud Observability and Management Platform.