The company’s existing marketing automation system was one step removed from the customer’s purchasing journey and the loop needed to be closed. In particular, the system suffered from an inability to track a customer’s journey from initial enquiry (online or in store) to final purchase and to capture the after-purchase experience (ratings, testimonials, reviews).
- Provided a single, integrated view of the national consumer base over the complete customer lifecycle—from initial interest through to purchase and post-purchase.
- Enabled the automation of powerful, targeted marketing communications that are relevant to each stage of the customer journey.
- Facilitated the development and implementation of an innovative solution for harnessing and sharing customer testimonials by integrating Trustpilot’s product review service with the Oracle Marketing Cloud platform, which, in turn, serves as a valuable tool for attracting new customers to its Luxaflex products.
- Full consumer lifecycle tracking
- Less time spent on contact management
- Increase in consumer brand preference
- Improved loyalty from dealer network
- Positive morale for staff due to positive customer feedback