Invacare Australia Boosts Engagement, Cuts Costs, and Increases Leads 100%
Recent changes in Australia’s healthcare system forced healthcare equipment providers to change the way they market their products. For Invacare Australia, that meant taking steps to understand the needs of individual customers, creating detailed customer profiles, and designing new kinds of marketing campaigns. It also meant the company needed to migrate from batch-and-blast email platforms to a more robust marketing automation solution.
- Changes in healthcare funding put more control in hands of consumers
- Lack of insight into the needs of individual clients
- Digital marketing capabilities limited to batch-and-blast email
- Cross-channel marketing
- 100% increase in marketing qualified leads passed to sales.
- 25% email open rate for customer communications (twice the industry average).
- 8% customer engagement with content provided (compared to 1.5% industry average).
- 25% decrease in printing throughout the marketing organization.