Jackson Healthcare Builds the Right Relationships Through Lead Nurturing
The right nurturing program can impact more than just the bottom line. It can help build awareness of important issues and build stronger relationships too. This was the case when Jackson Healthcare, one of the largest healthcare staffing companies in the United States, launched a strategic nurturing campaign with a give-more-than-ask philosophy. It went on to deepen relationships with key hospital constituents, increase awareness of community health issues, and share significant stories of how hospital programs are positively impacting the underserved.
- Increasing award program nominations to bring awareness to charitable programming
- Improving relationships and deepening engagement with key hospital constituents
- Developing a narrative that clearly communicated the program's impact and reach
- Lead nurturing campaign
- Online nomination form
- Targeted content
- Recorded 130 nominations– a 24% lift over the previous year– and a 21% lift over the average number of nominations received in all four previous years.
- Recognized by hospitals of all sizes, communities, and ownership type which all actively engaged in the nomination season– including 62 new hospitals that had never engaged before.
- Transitioned the awards program from a transactional to relationship catalyst, allowing for new conversations on community health and collaborative partnerships.