Lenovo EMEA Tests Its Way to Higher Response Rates and Greater Revenue
Batch-and-blast email marketing tactics couldn’t give Lenovo’s EMEA division the share of voice and brand awareness they needed to compete effectively. So the company wanted to move towards a targeted, personalised approach that would foster long-term relationships, encourage loyalty, and boost sales.
- Saturated market of competitors
- Broad, complex target audience of consumers and businesses
- Increasing difficulty of breaking through inbox clutter
- Cross-channel marketing
- 84% increase in open rate.
- 136% lift in response rate.
- 100% increase in revenue attainment.