Lojas Colombo Uses Marketing Automation to Boost Online Sales
For more than 50 years, Lojas Colombo has been a dominant retailer in southern Brazil. The company’s success hinged on a single idea: establish and maintain strong customer relationships. This strategy enabled the company to cultivate a customer base of 2.3 million contacts. Then Lojas Colombo decided to expand its presence in the region and looked for a partner to help implement a marketing automation lifecycle program.
- Growing e-commerce customer base
- Strengthening customer loyalty
- Cross-channel marketing
- Content marketing
- Social marketing
- Targeting and segmentation
- Generated 80% of web traffic from recurring customers.
- Improved engagement levels, such as open rates of up to 2.9x the market average.
- Attained 20x to 55x revenue from automated campaigns versus regular broadcast emails.