Micro Focus Goes Viral and Doubles Marketing's Contribution to Pipeline
Engaging conversations with increasingly educated customers using relevant, informative, and entertaining content - this is the Micro Focus vision for “Smarter digital marketing.” To make this happen, the company needed to regroup the sales and marketing efforts under a central technology stack that could facilitate campaign rollout and monitoring across all channels and segments.
- Too many marketing platforms to manage internally with ageing data and unreliable analytics
- Lack of market awareness of the Micro Focus brand
- Better internal collaboration between sales and marketing
- Cross-channel marketing
- Prospect profiling
- Engagement templates
- Increased marketing’s contribution to the sales pipeline by 200%.
- Strengthened relationships—both internally and externally—with customers and partners.
Achieved 100,000 hashtag impressions on the IBM Mainframe 50th Anniversary campaign.