O2 Enterprise Delivers Smarter Marketing Across B2B Sales Pipeline
In an intensely competitive market with many customer touchpoints, O2 knew it needed to improve the contribution of marketing to the sales pipeline. The immediate focus became finding a platform that could establish an effective communications plan to deliver smarter marketing across the business-to-business pipeline.
- Ambitious pipeline targets around volume and quality of sales leads
- Heavily reliant on traditional B2B techniques from agencies
- Marketing department had never previously led on technology procurement
- New solution needed to integrate with a heavily tailored version of CRM
- Complete overhaul of the enterprise website and integration with Oracle Eloqua
- Training a dedicated Oracle Eloqua Master to oversee integration into core processes
- Sales and marketing team collaboration around demand generation events
- Co-authorship of key marketing assets
- New collaboration platform O2 Amp built to distribute marketing content through social
- Notable increase in market share, growing public sector business by 40%.
- Website changes made in 24 hours, compared with a two-month timeline previously.
- 90% of all web and blog content now consistently tracked using Oracle Eloqua.
- Demand generation events contributed to a pipeline increase of 87% in the private sector.