Reiss Goes Mobile First and Fashion Forward With Oracle Marketing Cloud Creative Studio
British fashion retailer Reiss has grown to become a respected brand with a roster of international branches and a prominent online offering. With a focus on cross channel marketing, Reiss sends out over five million emails a month to a customer database that has grown by 50 per cent year-on-year. However, in an increasingly mobile-first world which has seen the company’s mobile traffic increase by 45 per cent in the past year, Reiss knew that it needed to develop a more sophisticated email program for mobile. Reiss looked to Oracle Marketing Cloud’s Creative Studio to deliver an optimal user experience straight into the hands of its customers.
- High volumes of email campaigns to build
- Surging mobile traffic
- Non-mobile compatible email template focused on design rather than functionality
- Responsive mobile-first email template with added features to boost engagement
- Focus on usability and consistent brand identity
- Engaging first screen with clear message and call to action
- Global revenue on mobile grew by 116% across all channels.
- Conversion rate on mobile increased by 41%.
- Mobile device interactions average 60% of clicks from email, often increasing to 70 % depending on send time.
- Bounce rate fell by 71% year-on-year.