Anyone planning to attend Modern Business Experience needs to register using an existing Oracle single sign-on (SSO) account or will need to create one to complete the registration process.
1. Visit the Modern Business Experience website and click the “Register” button in the top right corner to begin.
2. You will see a sign in page (Image 1).
2a. If you already have an Oracle Account, enter your username and password, click “Sign in” and skip to Step 4. Your username is generally your email address. Note: If you have forgotten your username or password, click on the info icon for assistance.
2b. If you do not have an Oracle Account, click “Create Account” at the bottom, then continue to Step 3.
3. Fill in all required fields to create an Oracle Account (image 2). Please remember the password you create. Your username will be the email address you enter. These login credentials will allow you to access your registration profile at any time, including when you are onsite at the event.
Once you have entered all the required information, click “Create Account.”
After your account is created, you will see a confirmation and a message to check your email. You will be required to verify your email address. You will receive an email from Oracle to the address you used for your username. Click on the link provided in the email to finalize your Oracle.com account creation.
Upon verifying your email, please go back to step 2, enter your log in credentials, and sign in.
4. Once you have entered your Oracle Account username and password, you will have an opportunity to review your account information. You can make any updates as necessary by clicking “Edit.”
To begin the conference registration process, click “Continue” (Image 3).
5. This will take you to your Registration Profile, where you will fill in more information about yourself (i.e. preferred first name for badge, job title, etc.). Certain fields will be pre-populated from your SSO account (Image 4).
6. If you plan to apply for a US visa, select “Yes” and enter the full name on your passport (Image 5).
A statement of attendance letter will be sent automatically after the registration is completed. Attendees are responsible for completing and submitting the visa application to their local consulate or embassy. Cancellation policy/dates will still be in effect even if your visa application is denied.
7. Under Conference Profile, select your program interest, reason for attending, etc. (Image 6).
8. Continue to the order page to select your package. If you have received a discount code, you may enter it at the top of the page and click “Apply Code” (Image 7).
Select your desired package, complete payment information (if necessary), and click “Submit Order.”
9. All attendees, regardless of which sector they work in, must be in compliance when receiving a complimentary or discounted package. If you are employed in the private sector, you will be required to acknowledge that you are authorized by your company to accept an invitation to Modern Business Experience.
If you are employed by the government/public sector, you are required to download the compliance letter. This form must be signed by your organization’s appropriate legal counsel, ethics officer, or designated executive official for gifts/ethics matters and returned to the conference registration team before the start of the event. A link to this required compliance form is included with the compliance terms and conditions message that will appear when you submit your order.
10. Once you complete the registration process, you will reach the confirmation page where you can book your hotel room. If you prefer to make your hotel reservation at a later date, or make any changes to your registration, simply log back into your account.
You will receive a confirmation email with an invoice attached.
If you time out at any point during the registration process, please log back in and you will be taken to the point where you left off.
Call us Monday to Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PT
1.866.254.8740 (US and Canada)