Finance and supply chain leaders continue to navigate macroeconomic uncertainty and shifting market conditions and have stepped up to the challenge of becoming change agents for their respective organizations. For many finance and supply chain leaders, technology has been a transformative tool to build resilience and create a strong foundation for growth and innovation.
To recognize customers that have gone above and beyond to help their teams and organizations succeed, we’re excited to share the winners of the 2023 Oracle Change Agents Awards. These awards recognize the accomplishments of finance and supply chain leaders who have helped accelerate innovation, digital transformation, and sustainability at their organizations. We received many outstanding nominations this year, and we’d like to thank and congratulate all the nominees. Here are this year’s Oracle’s Change Agents winners:
- Best Use of Oracle Cloud in Finance Award: Derrek Gafford, executive vice president and chief financial officer, TrueBlue
- This award recognizes a finance professional who has led the way in applying strategies and best practices that position their company for sustained innovation and the return to prosperity.
- Best Use of Oracle Cloud in Supply Chain Award: David Hohler senior director of IT, Glaukos Corporation
- This award recognizes an individual who has succeeded in smoothing out supply chain disruptions—by reimagining sourcing strategies, minimizing risk, leveraging automated intelligence, and rationalizing product portfolios—to exceed the current and future expectations of their customers.
- Prediction Award for Innovation in Planning and Scenario Modelling: Daniel Hong, director of FP&A, The Wonderful Company
- This award goes to the professional who is adept at producing precise plans and clear scenario models for finance, marketing, workforce management, or projects.
- The Summit Award for Excellence in Digital Transformation and Innovation: Bhavani Amirthalingam, executive vice president and chief customer officer, Ameren Corporation
- This award recognizes an individual who has succeeded in crafting and deploying standardized processes—across an organization or entire enterprise—to accelerate innovation, streamline operations, lower costs, or achieve their company’s mission.
- Velocity Award for Excellence in Financial Close: Doug Hayes, vice president of IT and procurement, Vetsource
- This award celebrates an individual who has guided their team in closing the books fast despite challenges such as organizational complexity, business model diversity, or accounting practices.
- Unleashed Award for Best Adoption of a New Business Model: Ritch Hartman, vice president, IT - corporate, enterprise infrastructure & BI/DW, CompuCom
- This award goes to the visionary finance, technology, or operations professional who has enabled their company to expand its portfolio or adopt new ways of doing business.
- The Earthfirst Award for Excellence in Sustainability: Richard Oberg, manager, zero carbon customer program planning, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD)
- This award goes to the professional using Oracle Cloud Applications—including industry-specific applications and analytics—to help drive efforts towards a sustainable future.
These leaders represent the very best in finance and supply chain and the future of the industry. We at Oracle and your industry peers applaud you!
For additional information on this year’s award winners, please see here.