Uw zoekopdracht heeft geen resultaten opgeleverd.
We raden u aan het volgende te proberen om te vinden wat u zoekt:
With 78% of the workforce saying the pandemic has affected their mental health, there is a lot of work to do to support the well-being of your people. Employees want help and companies are embracing technology and AI solutions as a way to give information, automate tasks, and decrease workloads.
A common cloud platform will enable HR and finance teams to collaborate and plan with speed and confidence. From employee safety and training to cost controls and productivity, this is a tremendous opportunity to pivot forward and build the resilience your organization needs.
1. Provide one conversational user experience for HR and finance
2. Monitor the entire business easily and efficiently
3. Identify, plan, and budget for the workforce you need to pivot forward
4. Better manage projects through one workforce data repository
5. Simplify time and labor reporting with a human experience
6. Reduce risk and improve security by automating internal controls
“With Oracle Cloud applications, we don’t just look at HR analytics by themselves. We don’t just look at finance analytics on their own. It’s really: How do you merge the insights from both the finance side and the HCM side? Having an integrated platform is allowing us to do that.”
TrueBlue replaced over 20 solutions – including Infor, Workday, and Blackline – with a unified Oracle Cloud solution to streamline its back-end operations and connect people with work.
Moving its financial and HR systems to Oracle Cloud ERP, EPM, and HCM has helped the university spend its budget where it counts most: in the classroom and research lab.