Marketing automation helps businesses of every size. It nurtures leads, helps acquire customers, cross-sells and upsells, and many other aspects of digital marketing and selling.
Here are some key benefits of marketing automation.
Higher conversion rates
When marketing campaigns are handled through marketing automation, clean customer data makes it easy to identify and target the right people. When the right offers are made to the right contacts, in real time, the chances are much higher of making a sale.
Less time—and resources—wasted on ineffective campaigns
Opportunity and revenue data pulled in from the CRM system provides complete visibility into what’s working and what’s not. This means marketers can stop planning based on intuition. They can use data to make informed decisions, especially about continuing to invest in campaigns that may not provide the required financial returns.
Keep everything in order
Marketing automation makes everything run smoother. It sorts out transactions, aligns activities, creates doable schedules, and aligns internal teams to achieve goals.
Increased employee productivity
With the right marketing automation solution, your employees no longer spend time on manual, repetitive tasks. They can focus on more strategic issues. Marketing automation makes their jobs easier, more productive, and more engaging.
Drive and optimize revenue growth
Because of all the capabilities in the best marketing automation software, it is easy to drive revenue and grow your bottom line.
- Data silos between sales and marketing teams are removed.
- The amount of money spent on marketing programs is optimized.
- More marketing qualified leads are generated faster.
- Key accounts are easily identified.
- It is easy to enrich first-party customer data so it's easy to score and prioritize leads.
- Campaign results are improved thanks to clean and complete customer data across geographies and instances.
- Greater ability to guide prospects through the buying journey by delivering the right messages at the right time through the right channel.
- Improved capability to measure every stage of the buying cycle.
- Successful identification of the most effective campaigns and go-to-market strategies.
- Analytics that allow you to predict the revenue outcomes of marketing and sales efforts.
Improved customer retention levels
Marketing is not finished once a customer is acquired. Customer retention is just as necessary as customer acquisition. Marketing automation supports loyalty programs. It provides upsell and cross-sell opportunities and other initiatives that build strong and lasting customer relationships.