4C Pharma Solutions LLC supports International Pharmacovigilance compliance and processes cases 30% to 40% more efficiently.
In the contract research organization (CRO) industry, trust and confidence are paramount. Understanding these requirements, 4C Pharma Solutions LLC, as a leading CRO, places them at the center of its business, and the organization’s IT solutions play a vital role in delivering on these promises.
Looking to continue to elevate and expand its pharmacovigilance capabilities and offer unsurpassed value to its clients, 4C Pharma Solutions selected Oracle Argus Enterprise Edition as its platform. The CRO deployed the industry-leading pharmacovigilance solution faster than anticipated with negligible downtime. It also has improved case processing efficiency by 30% to 40% and improved visibility on metrics and workflows.
“We were looking to have the best software solution from a leader in the pharmacovigilance industry. Being a world-renowned brand, Oracle Argus is that leader. In that respect the product’s reputation inspires confidence from our clients.”
- Continue to expand pharmacovigilance capabilities and practice globally with an industry-leading enterprise solution
- Migrate seamlessly from a legacy platform and reduce business disruption with an easy-to-use solution
- Facilitate compliance with continually evolving pharmacovigilance requirements across the globe
- Boost case processing precision and efficiency to drive business value and performance
- Better Metrics Monitoring
Our clients were on a legacy stand-alone system, which was expensive and difficult to maintain. With the multi-tenant feature-rich Oracle Argus Safety Enterprise solution, it becomes much more budget friendly to maintain, and we can seamlessly upgrade to meet new requirements, such as E2B(R3) and GDPR.
- Increased pharmacovigilance case process efficiency by 30% to 40% with the easy-to-use-and-navigate Oracle Argus Enterprise Edition
- Completed migration to the new platform in less time than expected, thanks to streamlined field mapping, code list creation and seamless operations workflow, resulting in zero loss of data and negligible downtime
- Ensured rapid adoption with the intuitive solution—boosting productivity
- Received strong positive feedback from clients who have worked with the solution compared to their earlier systems, strengthening the CRO’s brand
- Delivered greater value and cost efficiency to clients with the Oracle Argus multitenant system, which facilitates patch application and upgrades related to changing regulatory requirements, as well as ensuring high levels of security and compliance
- Bolstered market competitiveness and client confidence with a pharmacovigilance platform that is E2B(R3) and GDPR compliant
- Positioned the CRO for further international growth with a solution that is built for global deployment and compliance