Mastering BPM 11g Webinar Series
To view these webcasts, register here. After registering, you can access all of the recordings.
1. BPM Overview, Manoj Das, Sr. Director Product Management, BPM
Oracle Unified Business Process Management Suite 11g is a complete, unified, and scalable platform that facilitates the management of all types of processes. Learn about Oracle BPM core competencies and market differentiators.
2. Mastering BPMN 2.0. Meera Srinivasan, Senior Principal Product Manager, BPM
Oracle BPM is the first solution to support the BPMN Version 2.0 specification standards. Learn about BPMN 2.0 artifacts and how you can leverage concepts such as gateways, reusable sub-processes, and exception handling.
3. Ruling with Rules, Heidi Buelow, Senior Principal Product Manager, BPM
The Oracle Business Rules engine can provide agility and flexibility in managing business processes. Learn how BPM addresses rule-based routing and run-time modification of business rules by a business analyst.
4. Empowering the Business User, Manoj Das, Sr. Director Product Management, BPM
Learn how Oracle Unified Business Process Management Suite 11g enables business users to be proactive in modeling, managing, and optimizing processes.
5. Process Analytics-Intelligent Decision Making, Payal Srivastava, Senior Principal Product Manager, BPM
Hear about options to monitor and manage the performance of your BPM processes. Discover how to leverage the power of process analytics to adapt processes to trends and to optimize operational efficiency.
6. BPM APIs, David Read, Senior Principal Product Manager, BPM and Mark Nelson, Consulting Solution Architect Team
Learn how to extend your BPM implementation using BPM APIs. See how a custom work list can be created using the APIs to suit project needs and to provide flexibility for customers.
7. BPM Deployment and High Availability, David Read, Senior Principal Product Manager
Learn about best practices to consider in configuring and deploying Oracle BPM applications. This Webcast will also discuss high-availability concepts and architecture.