Integrated Margin Planning
Oracle Integrated Margin Planning is a performance management application that enables businesses to predictably manage margins and cost of goods sold (COGS) using detailed cost modeling based on operational drivers and assumptions. This prepackaged solution incorporates granular models of key COGS elements such as materials, labor and transportation costs, enables rich modeling and driver-based planning of margins and costs, and helps align operational performance with top-down financial targets. It empowers managers and analysts in finance and operations to proactively manage margins even in the face of extreme variability related to cost and revenue drivers.
Integrated Margin Planning, Fusion Edition V.11.1.2 Release Highlights
- Support for end-to-end scenario lifecycle within Microsoft Excel
- Enhancements to user collaboration within the Excel environment
- Expanded support for user groups and roles-based security
- Support for Oracle diagnostic logging
- Enhanced scenario based workflows such as ability to copy, merge, and compare multiple scenarios