In a challenging economy characterized by shifting demand and volatile costs, dynamic planning is a business imperative. Financial planning needs to be dynamic and aligned with operational planning processes. Oracle Integrated Operational Planning links financial plans and metrics to operational plans from manufacturing, sales, and marketing to create an integrated business planning framework that enables fact-based decision making. It addresses high-value planning processes --such as product cost planning, integrated revenue and margin planning, and cost of goods sold (COGS) modeling – typically managed with offline spreadsheets today. With Oracle Integrated Operational Planning, finance and operating functions can effectively collaborate on dynamic planning and decision-making, improving the overall predictability of business performance.
Integrated Operational Planning, Fusion Edition V.11.1.2 Release Highlights
- Support for end-to-end scenario lifecycle within Microsoft Excel
- Enhancements to user collaboration within the Excel environment
- Expanded support for user groups and roles-based security
- Support for Oracle diagnostic logging
- Enhanced scenario based workflows such as ability to copy, merge, and compare multiple scenarios