Content that was previously available from the Oracle Enterprise Repository for Oracle Fusion Applications is now available from the Oracle Help Center, My Oracle Support, or the Setup and Maintenance work area in your application.
Oracle Help Center Search Tips
- Search across multiple product areas
- From Oracle Help Center, navigate to Cloud > Applications to search across cloud applications, or navigate to Applications > Fusion Apps to search across on-premise applications.
- Click Select from the Refine Search pane to choose product and release filters.
- Search by product
- From the Cloud Applications or On-Premise Applications home pages, click a product area such as Financials to open the Get Started page and enter your search query.
- From the Get Started page, use the Go to Previous Release section to search an earlier release.
- Search by guide
- From a product area such as Engagement, go to the Books list, and select the guide. Enter your search query from the guide.
- For search queries with multiple words, use quotes to match an exact phrase. For example, "Sales Cloud".