How do you want to code!
Visual Development"I am a visual developer. I prefer to use a graphical development environment where I can drag and drop components on to a design space, and then set properties on components. I may do some coding when it is needed."
jsFiddle Playground"I am looking to see what JET code looks like. I don't want to install anything, but would rather make changes to an existing environment and see how things behave and look."
Visual Developer"Oracle Visual Builder is a cloud service provided by Oracle for developing and hosting JET based applications."
- Develop Oracle JET applications even faster with a visual development platform - Oracle Visual Builder
- Create web and on-device mobile apps with a browser based IDE
- Simplify development through WYSIWYG visual page layout, component palettes, and property inspector
- Enhance your application flexibility with direct access to your Oracle JET code
- Create new business objects and integrate with external REST services in a declarative way
- Extend the platform with Oracle JET Composite Components
Installing and creating your first Oracle JET app is as simple as 1-2-3
- npm install -g @oracle/ojet-cli
- ojet create <app name> --template=navdrawer||navbar||basic||blank
- cd <app name>
- ojet serve
Want to develop for Mobile as well? Install your modile SDK (Android, iOS, Windows), then:
- npm install -g cordova
- ojet add hybrid
- ojet serve android||ios||windows