Optimize Targeting with WebCenter Sites and BlueKai Integration
Define your targeting strategy in BlueKai
1. Get started with BlueKai
- Register with BlueKai to get your BlueKai login credentials.
- Login to BlueKai (partner.bluekai.com).
- Create a container/site ID for your site.
2. Use/Create BlueKai campaigns
- Use/Create categories, audiences and campaigns in BlueKai.
Enable BlueKai integration with WebCenter Sites
3. Get BlueKai user keys
- Get the two BlueKai user keys from BlueKai. You will use them for
programmatic access to BlueKai.
4. Configure BlueKai properties
- Go to the Admin interface of WebCenter Sites.
- Open the Property Management Tool. Click System Tools
and then Property Management.
- In the Property Management Tool, select Bluekai in
the Category and SubCategory
drop-down lists, and click Search.
The four BlueKai properties display:
- Click each BlueKai property, enter the property value in the Value
field and then click Save.
the value will be the two user keys obtained from BlueKai.
- Click Save.
Create Engage assets in WebCenter Sites
5. Create BlueKai segments
- Go to the Contributor interface of WebCenter Sites.
- Create a new Segment. Click Content and select New,
and then select Segment.
- Click the Details tab of your Segment form and
select Bluekai from the Subtype
drop-down list. The Campaign drop-down list appears.
- Select the appropriate BlueKai campaign from the Campaign
drop-down list and click Save.
6. Create recommendations
- Create a new Recommendation. Click Content and
select New, and then select Recommendation.
- Search for BlueKai segments. You can find BlueKai segments in the Marketing
- Drag and drop the BlueKai segment onto the Drop Zone of your
- Click Save.
Target site visitors with BlueKai powered recommendations
7. Capture a site visitor's online behavior
8. Use visitor data in recommendation engine
- To display recommended content to site visitor, use the Server side
Java code snippet in template controller
9. Show personalized content to site visitor
- Here's an example of how recommended content will be shown to a female
visitor to the Avisport website who is interested in tennis shoes.
Find out more about Oracle WebCenter Sites
oracle.com/webcenter sites and docs.oracle.com
Attend Oracle WebCenter Events
for information about Oracle WebCenter events.
Follow Oracle WebCenter on