This tutorial covers how to monitor your Database Cloud Service in the Oracle Cloud.
Time to Complete
Approximately 30 minutes
Oracle Cloud provides two windows for monitoring and operating services:
My Services - Monitor and operate all activated services within a single identity domain in My Services.
My Account - Monitor the status of all services for an entire account, across all data centers and identity domains in My Services. Active, expired, and pending services are displayed in My Account.
In this tutorial, you perform the steps to monitor your account and database cloud services.
Before starting this tutorial, you should have performed the Signing Up for a Database Cloud Service tutorial.
Signing in to Your Cloud Account
You will first sign in to your Oracle Cloud Account. Perform the following steps:
Reviewing a Service
In this section, you review a particular service that your account has access to; in this example, a Database Cloud Service. Perform the following steps:
To help navigate this Oracle by Example, note the following:
- Hiding Header Buttons:
- Click the Title to hide the buttons in the header. To show the buttons again, simply click the Title again.
- Topic List Button:
- A list of all the topics. Click one of the topics to navigate to that section.
- Expand/Collapse All Topics:
- To show/hide all the detail for all the sections. By default, all topics are collapsed
- Show/Hide All Images:
- To show/hide all the screenshots. By default, all images are displayed.
- To print the content. The content currently displayed or hidden will be printed.
To navigate to a particular section in this tutorial, select the topic from the list.